Friday, June 3, 2011

Hello World This Is Me

June 05, 2008


Does anyone remember that song? It is an oldish song that has been stuck in my head the past few days. There is something about blogging that makes me want to sing that song. Probably something to do with the fact, that when you blog you are putting a piece of yourself out there for anyone that might come across it, family, friends, strangers, blog stalkers (ha. we've all been there) to judge or to have an inside look at who you really are. It's an exciting yet strange feeling to know that someone (and you might not even know that person) is reading your thoughts or seeing pictures of your activities.

Well, today I am opening this blog up to your readers (all four of you...). :) I am willing to answer just about anything about myself, my family, and of course my company (Epicurean Style). So ask a way and I'll post the answers in the next few days. In the mean time here are fifteen things that you my not know about me....

1.When I was little and I would go to the store with my mom, she would tell me, that if I was good she would take me to a fabric store after and I could buy a piece of ribbon.

2. I can drive a stick shift. My first car was a 1974 Yellow VW Bug (loved it and the awesome gasoline smell it left and me and everyone that rode in it. ha.).

3. I took voice lessons in high school and I sang in choir from 7th-12th grade.

4. Cold Stone was my first "real" job.

5. I am a MAJOR perfectionist

6. I just found out that swings and I have a love/hate relationship. I used to love them as a kid, but recently I tried them out again. I had SOOOOO much fun going high, but after I was done, I was SOOOOO sick to my stomach and dizzy (I swear I am not that old).

7. I have a section, in my naturally curly hair, that went straight while I was nursing my son (about 3-4 inches. weird.).

8. I am addicted to online shopping and googling to find Free Shipping.

9. I love a fresh hair cut and color.

10. I hate/get sick when someone touches the inside of my arm, and area I refer to as my "elbow pit".

11. I was in gymnastics for 8 years, loved everything about it, except for beam...never did learn how to do a cartwheel on it.

12. I've super glued my fingers together (dumb me.)

13. I have a really bad habit of bitting my nails. I've only stopped the habit once, right before I got married, so I would have pretty nails when I showed people my ring, but it only lasted a few months.

14. I love the warm summer weather, but I love winter clothes.

15. In fifth grade I did more pull-ups than all of the kids (boys and girls) in my class, and won an award for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment