Friday, June 3, 2011

A Little Too Quite

July 2, 2008


Have you ever had the feeling that things were a little to quiet? Well, yesterday as I sat at my computer trying to get a few things done, I suddenly had that feeling. Jackson had been sitting on the floor playing with cars, but as I began to type, I felt like something wasn't quite right. I turned around a found him like this....(doesn't he look so guilty?!)

Dsc05653

What a crack up! He was having so much fun laying up on top of the bolts of fabric playing with it. He is usually so noisy when he drives his cars around, but as he laid on top of the fabric there wasn't any noise at all. When I turned around and asked him what he was doing. He said, "Mommy Mad Jackson?" I smiled and said no. His eyes lit up and he had about a million things he was wanting to tell me all at once (about climbing up there and how he could drive his cars laying down or sitting up, through the tunnels and over the bumps...). What an exciting adventure he was having.

Dsc05657

As much fun as he is having with the fabric that consumes his life, lets all keep our fingers crossed that it is all out of my hands in the nest few weeks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment