Friday, June 3, 2011

Product I love--My Laundry Basket

August 20, 2008

Okay, so I am a little stuck on the laundry topic since this day seems to land on the day of my laundry, but I promise I won't always post about my laundry products, they just seem to be on my mind right now. Anyway, the product that I present to you is....

The Collapsible Laundry Basket
61ezkdxipl_sl500_aa280_

51rqy4uo0l_ss500_
I am in love. My Aunt and Uncle gave me one of these when I graduated from High School and since then I have bought myself two others (not because the first one fell apart, but rather so I could have one for all my laundry needs).

I have one of these for my sons laundry and then one for our whites and one for our darks. It is so handy. When you don't want your laundry basket to take up any room, wham, it fold up and takes up no space at all. Oh, and if this doesn't excite you it is only $4.50. I know I get excited about crazy things sometimes, but this laundry basket, just seems to fit my needs. It has been particularly handy when I have had to drag my laundry to a laundry mat at an apartment complex and seeing as how I am headed back into apartment living I am Super glad I have these nifty bags.

Maybe it doesn't fit your needs exactly and maybe you like your hard plastic hamper and that is just fine, but remember this for the college student in your life. They will definitely like it...with limited space and having to lug it around.

Oh, and if you don't already own more than one laundry basket...do it! You'll thank me later! ha. It is so much easier to already have the laundry sorted before you have to do it. It saves me a little time at least and it makes me feel good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment