Friday, June 3, 2011

Oh, What Do YOU Do In The Summertime?

June 28, 2008


As summer is hitting us full force and the weather is heating up (thank goodness), I am wondering what your favorite things to do in the sun are?

I need ideas.

We tend to do the same things day in and day out around here and we need some summer fun. A typical summer day for us involves, the sand and water table, swimming, a trip to the park, or Bubbles, but it is always a great thing when we can mix it up a little around here.

So this is where you come in. What are you doing for fun? What activities do your kids love? Any fun craft activities that you have come up with? Fun games? A great sprinkler for running through? We are in need of fun! Please give us some ideas.

A few things that I have come up with....

1. An Art Project

2. Hiking to Timp Caves
(I guess only really applicable if you live in the area. But if you don't I'll bet you have some great National Parks somewhere close by to enjoy)

3. A Rodeo
(With my sons love for animals this is sure to be a hit)

4. Making Paper airplanes

5. Outside Games

6. Beach Ball Sprinkler
(This looks fun to me!)

7. Mr. Grassy Potato Head?!

8. LOADS of ideas
(cheesy website, but a TON of ideas)

9. Tie Dye

10. Home Depot's Free Workshop for kids
(I think my son is a little too young for this, but those that have kids old enough what a fun activity and its FREE!)

Now it is your turn...give us some ideas! We would be VERY grateful.

Dsc05583

No comments:

Post a Comment