Friday, June 3, 2011

Loads of Firsts

June 02, 2008

1crop5by7_8

The first time.....

I've posted on the new blog.
I've bought fabric by the bolt.
I've been willing to open up and share a little behind the scenes at Epicurean Style.
I've ever been able to say I have a manufacturer.
I've been a mom and tried to juggle a business into the mix.
I've felt myself so excited that I might burst, but so nervous my heart might pound out of its spot.

We've got a whole lotta firsts going on around here, all good, but maybe just a tad-bit unnerving at the same time.

I am excited to present you with a place where you can find all the information you could ever possibly want (possibly more information than you could ever want) about Epicurean Style.

This will be a place for updates, inquires, information, inspiration, and free giveaways.

I am delighted to have a place to share ideas and thoughts.

It seems anytime I post information about Epicurean Style on my personal blog, that I get an overwhelming positive response from everyone. I feel your support and I hear your questions, but have always been torn as to whether or not post information on the "family blog" about the business side of life. So it came to me, make a space all of its own (um, duh.)

I can't promise that I am the most intriguing writer you have ever read and I can't promise things will always go smoothly, but I can promise a unique behind the scenes perspective on my life and Epicurean Style. I can also promise free giveaways and promises to answer as many of your questions as possible.

So...WeLcOMe to my new blog "Epicurean Style" and thank you for looking, reading, and sharing your comments. Please come back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment