Friday, June 3, 2011

Products I Just Can't Live Without

August 13, 2008


I am going to start with the laundry, simply because today I am busy doing laundry so it is on my mind. Okay, so I am actually quite good at doing the laundry, folding it, well that is a whole other story. I absolutely hate folding laundry (wait is hate a strong enough word for how I feel about it, probably not). It has got to be the most unrewarding and unfulfilling job out there. I mean clean clothes easy for me to jump n board with that idea and easy for me to pull out my tide and enjoy the aroma it creates on my clothes and sheets, but please folding it?! It gets unfolded and waded up way too fast for me to appreciate the joy of having all of the laundry folded and put away. So if someone wants to know a great gift for me for my birthday or Christmas, a laundry machine that folds and puts the clothes away would do.
Tide
(Oh and Tide...in my opinion is worth the splurge. It makes laundry smell so good!)

Okay, back to the products that I love. When I am doing my laundry I can't live without bleach! It has got to be up there on the BEST products EVER! I mean what gets your whites whiter and smelling more clean than bleach. I have to add this to every load of whites I do. Oh, and sheets...with the smell of bleach and tide mixed together, so heavenly clean. If you don't already use bleach in your laundry Start. You will not be disappointed. Oh, the only thing I would be weary of is the Clorox pictured below that has a cirtus smell, it isn't your true bleach and if you read the labels it has less of everything in it and doesn't do as great of a job at removing bacterial yuckies and making your clothes as white.
Clorox
Okay, and as for my two favorite stain removers. I do a little mixture. First I do a little scrubbing on the stain and then I coat it with Clorox 2 (bleach for colors), followed by a sprinkle of the powdered Biz detergent. Let the combo sit for about 20-30 minutes, come back and scrub and then wash! It takes out just about everything. Sometimes on really bad stains I have had to let them soak over night in this little mixture, but it always seems to lift stains out like a pro. I have been terribly disappointed by a few products that I have used lately for stain removal that have lifted the colors off of my clothes as well, but these have seemed to be pretty good to me. I can't guarantee you won't have that problem, but overall, great products.

C2Biz_2

No comments:

Post a Comment