Friday, June 3, 2011

Sorry.

August 4, 2008


You are going to have to give me a little slack as I promise I have not just left this blog for better things, but rather have been without any internet the last week (can I tell you how lost I have felt? The only good thing was to come back to such a full email box. It was like Christmas. I love reading what you guys have to say and getting questions, so don't stop). Today is the first day that I have had any signal/connection and it only has two little bars and looks like it could go out at any second.

But during this little break, just know that I have come up with some VERY fun things to blog about! I have tons to tell you about and have also had people email me with loads of questions. You can believe I will be right on this.

Life is a little busy at the moment...selling our TV (yea!), making a birthday cake for my sister, leaving for a camping trip, wondering when life is going to slow down, getting a potential loan (keep crossing your fingers...there might be something on the horizon), trying to keep a two year old happy and occupied, and all while making skirts for all the girls around here, but I will keep you posted and I promise I will have new updates soon!

So put up with my little absence from blogging just a little longer and I promise to have some fun things in store!

Thanks,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment